If it’s early Monday on the first day of Mobile World Congress, it means that Sony is about to unveil a few new products, including products that are going to soon be available and concepts that aren’t quite ready for a commercial launch.
At MWC 2018, Sony did it again. The Xperia XZ2 and the Xperia XZ2 Compact will be available to consumers around the world starting March. The Xperia Ear Duo, meanwhile, first unveiled last year as a concept, is also ready for prime time — it launches this spring around the world starting with the US. Finally, there’s a dual camera concept that’s unlike anything seen on a smartphone so far, but we’ll have to keep waiting for that one.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: $10 Bluetooth headphones, $10 off Fire TV Stick, $20 off Fire TV, Thermoses, more
- Every single outlet on this $30 smart power strip can be controlled individually with Alexa
Trending Right Now:
- Please don’t buy your Galaxy S9 from Verizon, AT&T, or Sprint
- 10 Netflix movies and shows you should watch before they’re removed in March
- Charter’s new streaming service is just as bad as cable
Xperia XZ2 hands-on: Don’t forget about Sony just yet originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 26 Feb 2018 at 17:12:15 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Source: FS – Phones – News
Xperia XZ2 hands-on: Don’t forget about Sony just yet