We’re in the final stretch, football fans — by the way, that’s how you spell ‘soccer’ everywhere else in the world. Come tomorrow evening in Russia, or mid-day in the US, the 2018 edition of FIFA’s World Cup tournament will kick off with a game between the host nation, Russia, and Saudi Arabia. The World Cup will top the news each day, and tech giants are already getting ready for the massive event. Apple and Facebook have both rolled out new features for some of their online services.
BGR Top Deals:
- The motion activated under-bed LED night light everyone goes nuts over is back on Amazon
- This wire-free home security camera is almost as good as Arlo Pro 2 for half the price
Trending Right Now:
- New report brings awful news about Samsung’s mysterious Galaxy X smartphone
- This $100 smartwatch lasts over a month on a charge, and it’s back down to $65 on Amazon
- Here’s what NASA’s Opportunity rover saw as it was swallowed up by the Martian dust storm
World Cup 2018 fever kicks off with new features from Apple and Facebook originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 13 Jun 2018 at 23:34:18 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Source: FS – Phones – News
World Cup 2018 fever kicks off with new features from Apple and Facebook