Just about a week ago, a Bloomberg report relayed that Apple has been working on a next-gen iPhone design with a curved display. Though seemingly still an R&D initiative for the time being, the report claims that this rumored device might see the light of day in as little as “two to three years.”
Word of a curved iPhone design naturally generated a significant amount of excitement among Apple users. This, of course, is hardly a surprise given that the overall iPhone form factor hasn’t changed drastically over the past few years, the recent iPhone X release notwithstanding. One analyst even claimed that a curved iPhone design might propel Apple to a $1 trillion valuation.
BGR Top Deals:
- Oops! Amazon mistake gets you a Kindle Paperwhite for $40 if you hurry
- Amazon has a $40 Apple Watch accessory you’ll wonder how you ever lived without
Trending Right Now:
- It sure looks like we’re getting three new iPhones this year
- All the ways fans wish Apple would fix iOS 11 and improve the iPhone X
- SNL sketch scorches Mark Zuckerberg in hilarious ‘Weekend Update’ segment
Why I’m not too excited about an iPhone with a curved display originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 10 Apr 2018 at 10:35:28 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Source: FS – Phones – News
Why I’m not too excited about an iPhone with a curved display