The Galaxy S10 might be the first phone packing an in-glass fingerprint sensor, a report said earlier this week, but it’ll be hardly the only such device if the leak is accurate.
Vivo was the first company to launch an all-screen smartphone with a fingerprint sensor embedded into the display, and Porsche Design teamed up with Huawei to release a P20 Pro version that packs two fingerprint sensors, one under the screen, and one on the back.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon has a $17 accessory that’ll keep your Fire TV or Fire TV Stick from ever buffering again
- Who needs an Apple Watch when this $77 smartwatch lasts 45 days per charge?
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung’s Galaxy S9 just crushed the iPhone X in a test that means nothing at all
- New Galaxy S10 leak brings the exciting news we’ve been waiting for
- The hot new Android phone Trump’s White House doesn’t want you to have is now on Amazon
This is how Samsung might pull off the fingerprint sensor that the iPhone X didn’t have originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 15 May 2018 at 19:22:51 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Source: FS – Phones – News
This is how Samsung might pull off the fingerprint sensor that the iPhone X didn’t have