The Galaxy Note 9 isn’t even here yet, and there’s already talk about Samsung’s next Galaxy S model, the S10, which is supposed to bring over several design changes and improvements.
A new report says that the Galaxy S10 will pack a much faster Samsung-made chip, which is only to be expected. The Galaxy S9’s Exynos 9810 already proved that Samsung is getting better at designing its own processors, although the Snapdragon 845 version of the phone outclassed it in real-life tests, in spite of scoring worse in benchmarks.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon has a $40 wireless keyboard that lasts forever without new batteries or recharging
- This is the cheapest way to cut the cord
Trending Right Now:
- The huge change everyone’s been begging for might finally come to next year’s iPhones
- OnePlus just added a feature that Apple should totally steal
- Best Buy’s huge Apple sale includes deals on Apple Watch, HomePod, iPhone X, and more
There’s a chance next year’s Galaxy S10 might be faster than this year’s iPhone originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 12 Jun 2018 at 21:01:22 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Source: FS – Phones – News
There’s a chance next year’s Galaxy S10 might be faster than this year’s iPhone