It’s D-Day, football fans! In just a few hours, the Opening Ceremony of this year’s World Cup will kick off, followed by the first game of the tournament between the host nation, Russia, and Saudi Arabia.
Major TV networks around the world will broadcast all the World Cup 2018 games, but that doesn’t mean cord cutters who are also football fans have to be left out. There are ways to watch live all the games online on computers, smartphones, and tablets, as long as you have the time to do it. Some of them may involve paying for access, or for VPNs, some will include shady streaming sources, and some will not be easy. But one thing is certain: Watching the World Cup 2018 online is possible without having to shell out any cash for a cable TV subscription.
BGR Top Deals:
- This wire-free home security camera is almost as good as Arlo Pro 2 for half the price
- The motion activated under-bed LED night light everyone goes nuts over is back on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- New report brings awful news about Samsung’s mysterious Galaxy X smartphone
- Sony starts pretending it cares about Switch-PS4 ‘Fortnite’ cross-play
- Gorgeous renders show the Pixel 3 XL in color
The cord cutters guide to watching every World Cup 2018 game online originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 14 Jun 2018 at 08:51:53 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Source: FS – Phones – News
The cord cutters guide to watching every World Cup 2018 game online