If you’re looking for the cheapest possible solution to add streaming support and some smarts to a TV in a guest bedroom or any other spare room, we’ve got just the thing. The Roku Express gives you access to anything and everything you can stream on any other Roku model, but it’s a bare bones device so it costs a small fraction of other Roku dongles and set top boxes. In fact, it’s only $30 on Amazon — and you can even save a few more bucks by grabbing a refurbished model!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Easy HD streaming, incredible price and Power consumption is less than 2.2W (typical) when streaming
- NOW 5x more powerful!
- 500, 000 Plus movies and TV episodes
- Easy-to-use remote, intuitive navigation, search across top channels
- Free mobile app for iOS or android
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s 10 best Prime Deals of the Day on Friday
- A tiny $17 accessory is all you need to speed up your 4K Fire TV or Fire TV Stick
Trending Right Now:
- Did a beloved Avenger just tell us he’s still alive after dying in ‘Infinity War’?
- T-Mobile’s new deal gets you an iPhone for $99 or a Galaxy S8 for $199
- The launch of Samsung’s most innovative phone in years seems locked for 2019
Source: FS – Phones – News
The cheapest way to turn any TV into a smart TV