Samsung will unveil the Galaxy Note 9 very early this year, and Apple’s iPhone supposedly has a role in that. Samsung is looking to beat Apple to market with new products this fall, with the new Note supposed to be available in stores about a month before the three 2018 iPhone X successors launch.
The fact that it has to compete against a better generation of iPhones that will be more affordable than the iPhone X isn’t Samsung’s only worry. A new report indicates that Apple has one more blow for Samsung.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s 10 best Prime Deals of the Day on Friday
- A tiny $17 accessory is all you need to speed up your 4K Fire TV or Fire TV Stick
Trending Right Now:
- Did a beloved Avenger just tell us he’s still alive after dying in ‘Infinity War’?
- T-Mobile’s new deal gets you an iPhone for $99 or a Galaxy S8 for $199
- The launch of Samsung’s most innovative phone in years seems locked for 2019
The 2018 iPhone might be doubly bad news for Samsung originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 13 Jul 2018 at 18:49:17 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Source: FS – Phones – News
The 2018 iPhone might be doubly bad news for Samsung