T-Mobile has moved at speed to offering just one type of unlimited data plan. Customer response has been overwhelmingly positive — shocker! — but T-Mobile’s One plan leaves people who don’t want to pay the price for unlimited data out in the cold.
So, shortly after revealing the T-Mobile One plan, the network also announced KickBack, a program that takes $10 off for every line that uses 2GB or less per month. It sounds insignificant, but since adding an extra line onto a family plan is $20 per month (after the fourth line), it means that you can add low-usage extra lines onto your account for just $10 a month. That’s perfect for adding young kids or grandparents who don’t use all that much data, or for spare or secondary devices.
BGR Top Deals:
- 10 hottest upcoming Nintendo Switch games you can preorder right now
- Yes, you can get free network TV without sticking an ugly antenna on your window
Trending Right Now:
- Galaxy S9 owners are complaining about a big problem with the phone’s best feature
- Google either just revealed the name of Android P, or trolled everyone
- 10 paid iPhone apps that are free downloads today
T-Mobile just quietly killed one of its best deals originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 13 Apr 2018 at 18:56:56 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Source: FS – Phones – News
T-Mobile just quietly killed one of its best deals