Sonos’ wireless speaker system has better sound quality than any comparable product, and it features a wonderfully simple interface. The other great thing about Sonos is that it supports so many different streaming sources compared to rival systems. Of course, there’s one audio source that Sonos has never supported: Bluetooth. Lucky for you, there’s a simple $14 accessory that can add Bluetooth streaming support to your Sonos system in seconds. The Mpow Bluetooth Receiver plugs into any standard 3.5mm audio jack, just like the aux-in port on your Sonos Play:5 speaker, or your Sonos Connect or Connect:Amp. Connect it to any one of those devices, and you’ve just added Bluetooth stream to every your entire Sonos system!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- MPOW BLUETOOTH 4.1 RECEIVER:Built with Bluetooth 4.1/HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP to smart your life that you can enjoy music and hands-free calling from your smartphone in premium-quality sound.Up to 33ft connection range guarantees low signal delay.
- DOUBLE LINKS & WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Mpow Portable Bluetooth Receiver can connect two Bluetooth devices at the same time.And it also could compatible with most smartphones and Bluetooth electronics, ideal for home or vehicle audio systems and wired headphones (connected with Mpow via 3.5mm audio cable/adapter then pair your phone with Mpow to achieve listening music or answering call).
- AUTOMATICALLY RECONNECT: Just turn on the Bluetooth of your cell phone first,and then turn on the Bluetooth receiver, the Mpow Bluetooth Receiver can be automatically paired.
- EXTRA-LONG BUILT-IN BATTERY: Provides up to 10 HOURS playing time and only need 1.5 HOURS to charge it fully.
- NOTE: 1.This Mpow doesn’t turn on automatically,please long press the “Multifunction Button” about 3 seconds, when it turned on the blue light will flash,then connect it with your Bluetooth devices; 2.Please be sure the charging input voltage to the Mpow do not over 5V and do not use fast charger for the consideration of safety and the serve life of product; 3.If you want to connect to your TV by pairing the device with your headset, please search Mpow transmitter or receiver/transmitter
The adapter above is a terrific affordable option, but if you want even better audio quality you can try this model from Aukey with aptX support:
BGR Top Deals:
- Oops! Amazon mistake gets you a Kindle Paperwhite for $40 if you hurry
- The popular device that lets you control your garage door with your phone just got a price cut
Trending Right Now:
- The hot new accessory every Galaxy S9, S8 and Note 8 user should try now has a release date
- Apple just announced its first (sort of) new iPhones of 2018
- NASA’s Juno snapped another photo of Jupiter that looks like a watercolor painting
Stream Bluetooth to your Sonos system with a simple $14 accessory originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 9 Apr 2018 at 14:07:17 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Source: FS – Phones – News
Stream Bluetooth to your Sonos system with a simple accessory