Seven innocent days ago, we told you about a Sprint promotion that was offering unlimited data to anyone willing to switch onto the network for $15 a month. There were no strings attached and no weird fine print, which normally makes this kind of deal too good to be true.
Apparently, Sprint’s accounting department agreed, because the company is killing the promotion at midnight tomorrow, Friday June 15th. The news was first reported by USA Today and confirmed to BGR by Sprint. It was only ever advertised as a “limited-time” deal, so this isn’t exactly surprising, but killing off a major promo like this after only 7 days is highly unusual.
BGR Top Deals:
- Your cable company will hate you so much when you get this $40 box
- One of the most comfortable bed pillows on Amazon is on sale at an all-time low
Trending Right Now:
- New Galaxy S10 leak sheds more light on Samsung’s most exciting phone in years
- New report brings awful news about Samsung’s mysterious Galaxy X smartphone
- A bug’s life was cut short when it met its doom, twice, 100 million years ago
Sprint is killing its $15 unlimited data promo this Friday because it was too popular originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 14 Jun 2018 at 17:52:48 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Source: FS – Phones – News
Sprint is killing its unlimited data promo this Friday because it was too popular