Sprint just can’t seem to catch a break these days. The company recently came up with a nifty idea to try to bring in new prepaid business: offer a month of free unlimited Boost Mobile service when new customers switch over. The promotion might have indeed helped to bring in new business, but now we may never know because T-Mobile has decided to one-up the struggling carrier once again.
In an announcement this week, T-Mobile revealed a new promotion being offered by its prepaid brand, MetroPCS. Since Sprint’s Boost Mobile is offering one month of free unlimited service to new customers, T-Mobile has obviously decided that MetroPCS will give away two months of free unlimited service along with a new MetroPCS phone for free.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon is blowing out Parrot drones today, including a fun model that shoots little projectiles
- $39 device adds a real head-up display (HUD) to any car without using your phone
Trending Right Now:
- T-Mobile just quietly killed one of its best deals
- 6 new movie trailers you need to watch from this past week
- This year’s new iPhone X might cost more than $1,000
Sprint is giving away a month of unlimited prepaid service – so now T-Mobile is giving away 2 months originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 14 Apr 2018 at 12:00:34 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Source: FS – Phones – News
Sprint is giving away a month of unlimited prepaid service – so now T-Mobile is giving away 2 months