Nintendo announced a few days ago that Switch owners will finally be able to play the hottest game out there right now, the free-to-play Fortnite. And that’s when PS4 owners discovered that you could count on Sony to ruin your gaming experience. Sony does not support cross-play support between the PS4 and the Switch, and that also means that you can’t play Fortnite on the Switch with the account you’ve created on the PlayStation because that account is tied to your PSN account. And Sony is a huge douche about it.
The backlash was instant and so powerful that Sony felt compelled to not really say anything about it in an official statement.
BGR Top Deals:
- This wire-free home security camera is almost as good as Arlo Pro 2 for half the price
- The motion activated under-bed LED night light everyone goes nuts over is back on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- New report brings awful news about Samsung’s mysterious Galaxy X smartphone
- iPhone users are complaining that iOS 11.4 is killing their batteries
- Here’s what NASA’s Opportunity rover saw as it was swallowed up by the Martian dust storm
Sony starts pretending it cares about Switch-PS4 ‘Fortnite’ cross-play originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 14 Jun 2018 at 06:50:16 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Source: FS – Phones – News
Sony starts pretending it cares about Switch-PS4 ‘Fortnite’ cross-play