A few years ago, there was seemingly a huge exodus of engineers who left Apple to work at Tesla. And though hopping between tech companies in and around Silicon Valley is certainly common, the sheer volume of ex-Apple employees who departed for Tesla naturally raised a few eyebrows. If you recall, even Elon Musk chimed in on the matter, comically noting that some folks at Tesla jokingly refer to Apple as a Tesla Graveyard.
“If you don’t make it at Tesla,” Musk added, “you go work at Apple. I’m not kidding.”
BGR Top Deals:
- One of the most popular pillows on Amazon for side and back sleepers is down to $14 today
- $20 case brings Apple’s most limited-edition color ever to your iPhone X or 8
Trending Right Now:
- Avengers 4: New evidence may reveal how the Infinity War deaths will be undone
- Samsung can’t stop mocking Apple and the iPhone X in its Galaxy Note 9 commercials
- Galaxy Note 9 vs. last year’s iPhone X: Benchmark scores tell a very sad tale
Senior Tesla engineer Doug Field rejoins Apple to work on Project Titan originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 10 Aug 2018 at 22:02:09 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Source: FS – Phones – News
Senior Tesla engineer Doug Field rejoins Apple to work on Project Titan