Just three weeks after launch, you’d think that Sea of Thieves is already on life support based on all of the negative reviews, tweets and forum posts about the game. Despite the promise of the open world pirate simulator, the lack of content (more specifically the lack of variety of content) turned many players off. There just wasn’t much to do aside from dig up chests, but Rare took some time today to reassure the fan base that more is on the way.
In a blog post on Friday, Rare laid out two seasons’ worth of content plans for Sea of Thieves, as well as a few other updates that should “enrich the world that players adventure in.” And while the developers will spend the rest of April addressing bugs and issues, the first of the brand new content will start dropping in May.
BGR Top Deals:
- 10 hottest upcoming Nintendo Switch games you can preorder right now
- Yes, you can get free network TV without sticking an ugly antenna on your window
Trending Right Now:
- Galaxy S9 owners are complaining about a big problem with the phone’s best feature
- Google either just revealed the name of Android P, or trolled everyone
- T-Mobile just quietly killed one of its best deals
‘Sea of Thieves’ to receive three major content updates by the end of summer originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 13 Apr 2018 at 19:28:21 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Source: FS – Phones – News
‘Sea of Thieves’ to receive three major content updates by the end of summer