Until March 2018 when Huawei launched the P20 Pro, we had no idea we needed three cameras on the back of a phone — and the jury is still out on that one. But triple cams are becoming a thing rather quickly. The Oppo R17 Pro, Samsung Galaxy A7, and LG V40 ThinQ that launched in recent weeks all sport such cameras. Moreover, the Huawei Mate 20 Pro will also feature a similar camera setup and so will the Galaxy S10 next year. But three cameras might not be enough for Samsung, as the company just launched a new phone that has four cameras on the back.
BGR Top Deals:
- The Instant Pot with 23,000 5-star reviews was just discounted again on Amazon
- Fire TV Stick refurbs are on sale for just $25, today only
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung is already trolling the Pixel 3 XL’s ugly notch
- New leak may reveal Apple’s completely overhauled iPad Pro design ahead of launch
- Marvel star teases return to ‘Avengers 4’ despite her heartbreaking ‘Infinity War’ death
Samsung just unveiled the world’s first phone with four cameras, and it’s not the Galaxy S10 originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 11 Oct 2018 at 10:11:04 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Source: FS – Phones – News
Samsung just unveiled the world’s first phone with four cameras, and it’s not the Galaxy S10