Things are moving fast in the Android world this month. Just a few days ago, Google unveiled the Pixel 3 phones, practically confirming every rumor that we heard in the past few months. There were very few surprises in store for the Pixel 3, which is now Google’s most expensive phone ever, starting at $799. For the same price, you could buy the Razer Phone 2 instead, Razer’s brand new gaming phone.
BGR Top Deals:
- Fire TV Stick refurbs are on sale for just $25, today only
- Today’s best deals: $25 Fire TV Stick, $24 wireless charger, $140 robot vacuum, Philips Hue, Nest, more
Trending Right Now:
- It looks like Samsung is finally ready to copy the Apple move we all knew it would eventually copy
- Marvel star teases return to ‘Avengers 4’ despite her heartbreaking ‘Infinity War’ death
- Catch-and-release fishing might actually be doing more harm than good
Razer’s brand new gaming phone costs just as much as the Pixel 3 originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 11 Oct 2018 at 06:50:29 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Source: FS – Phones – News
Razer’s brand new gaming phone costs just as much as the Pixel 3