With E3 2018 right around the corner, it’s no surprise that leaks have been springing with regularity online. Just the other day we learned about the existence of Rage 2 (along with a ton of other games) thanks to an accidental listing on Walmart Canada’s website, which Bethesda has since confirmed. Then this past weekend, industry insider Emily Rogers said that a pair of Pokemon games will launch on the Switch before the end of 2018.
Rogers followed up on this claim with a longer blog post, where she stated that the Pokemon game(s) for Switch will be announced before the end of May, and that the branding of the titles “might raise a few eyebrows.” Rogers has a fairly solid track record, so all of this unsurprisingly had the internet buzzing.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon has a $17 accessory that’ll keep your Fire TV or Fire TV Stick from ever buffering again
- Who needs an Apple Watch when this $77 smartwatch lasts 45 days per charge?
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung’s Galaxy S9 just crushed the iPhone X in a test that means nothing at all
- New Galaxy S10 leak brings the exciting news we’ve been waiting for
- The hot new Android phone Trump’s White House doesn’t want you to have is now on Amazon
‘Pokemon’ game for Nintendo Switch rumored to be announed soon originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 15 May 2018 at 20:00:08 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Source: FS – Phones – News
‘Pokemon’ game for Nintendo Switch rumored to be announed soon