Nearly two years after launching to widespread controversy, universe-sized space adventure No Man’s Sky is finally getting the one feature that it should have had on day one: Multiplayer. During the most recent episode of Inside Xbox this week, Hello Games director Sean Murray announced that No Man’s Sky NEXT — this summer’s major update — will bring “a full multiplayer experience” to the game on July 24th, totally free of charge.
Not only will the update come to PS4 and PC, but it will also be available alongside the Xbox One launch, which Hello Games announced in March. In fact, all four massive content updates will be available when the game hits Xbox One, including Foundation, Pathfinder, Atlas Rises, and NEXT (which we’re still learning about).
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: SNES Classic, $20 Anker earbuds, $13 iPhone memory card reader, Roku, Fire TV, more
- Microsoft’s new Surface Hub 2 looks cool, but this device turns any TV into a huge touchscreen
Trending Right Now:
- Galaxy Note 9 won’t have the feature everyone wants, so Samsung confirmed something no one wants
- AT&T is making streaming as complicated as cable
- The most mysterious Android phone of the year is coming to Verizon and AT&T
‘No Man’s Sky’ finally will finally get multiplayer in July originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 18 May 2018 at 15:34:12 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Source: FS – Phones – News
‘No Man’s Sky’ finally will finally get multiplayer in July