The last few days proved that Fortnite: Battle Royale is an epic success for Epic Games after the company announced mobile support for iOS and Android devices. Epic Games opened its sign-up page for mobile devices on Monday, and the site went down almost immediately because of all the extra traffic.
The company also announced support for cross-play games with a huge caveat. Xbox players would not be able to compete against PlayStation users, which is pretty annoying. Whose fault is it? Microsoft points the finger at Sony.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon has a $92 smartwatch with 45-day battery life that supports both iOS and Android
- Amazon sale gets you a 1,000 watt multi-function pressure cooker for $80
Trending Right Now:
- Look how much hotter the Galaxy S9 would be if Samsung had stolen Apple’s notch like everyone else
- This $10,000 3D printed house can be built in 24 hours and is bigger than a studio apartment
- Neil deGrasse Tyson drops truth bombs on Flat Earthers, and it’s glorious
Microsoft blames Sony for lack of Fortnite cross-play on consoles originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 13 Mar 2018 at 06:50:01 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Source: FS – Phones – News
Microsoft blames Sony for lack of Fortnite cross-play on consoles