B&H is currently running a massive sale on virtually all of Apple’s MacBook and iMac lineup. The sale is notable because it’s not just limited to the cheapest model, or taking a little off a still-expensive MacBook. No, it’s got significant discounts on everything from entry-level MacBooks up to the most expensive MacBook Pro, so if you’re in the market for a new computer and you’re wedded to Apple, it’s definitely worth taking a look.
For starters, there’s $200 off the cheapest MacBooks and MacBook Pros. The mid-2017 MacBook is on sale for $1,099, $200 less than the regular price, and it’s available in all three colors. If you are willing to trade portability for power, the 13.3″ MacBook Pro (without Touch Bar) is also $1,099, the same $200 saving over its retail price of $1,299. The base MacBook Pro comes with 128GB of storage, but if you want to step up to the same device with 256GB of storage, there’s also a discount on that model.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: SNES Classic, $20 Anker earbuds, $13 iPhone memory card reader, Roku, Fire TV, more
- Microsoft’s new Surface Hub 2 looks cool, but this device turns any TV into a huge touchscreen
Trending Right Now:
- Galaxy Note 9 won’t have the feature everyone wants, so Samsung confirmed something no one wants
- AT&T is making streaming as complicated as cable
- The most mysterious Android phone of the year is coming to Verizon and AT&T
Massive Apple sale takes $200 off entry-level MacBooks and even discounts the Retina iMac originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 18 May 2018 at 15:59:38 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Source: FS – Phones – News
Massive Apple sale takes 0 off entry-level MacBooks and even discounts the Retina iMac