Typically when a company announces a new smartphone, anyone who doesn’t follow the rumor mill is surprised by what’s announced. LG does things a bit different, though. The company confirmed its new LG G7 ThinQ — which is pronounced thin-cue — long before today’s big event. The company even revealed some details about the new phone’s design and features ahead of its official announcement. But the LG G7 ThinQ is now official and as is always the case, the complete picture is far more compelling than the bits and pieces we had seen from LG before today. In fact, not even the rumor mill was able to paint a complete picture of the phone.
Despite the familiar design that was unquestionably “inspired by” Apple’s iPhone X, the new LG G7 ThinQ features a big, bright display, cutting-edge specs, a camera that could give Samsung a run for its money, and some nifty artificial intelligence features that help improve the overall user experience. It’s a sleek new phone that can go toe-to-toe with any other flagship handset available right now, and LG is finally ready to show it off.
BGR Top Deals:
- 50 people quit their jobs at Apple to build and launch this device
- Today’s top deals: $90 robot vacuum, $10 Crock-Pot, Nest Thermostat, $17 aviator sunglasses, more
Trending Right Now:
- Boeing makes a fool of itself by calling out SpaceX, saying the Falcon Heavy just isn’t big enough
- I had no idea this hidden iPhone trick existed, and now it’s one of my favorites
- Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo have 30 days to kill warranty stickers or the government will sue
LG unveils G7 ThinQ with AI camera, far field voice recognition, and the iPhone X’s notch originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 2 May 2018 at 10:00:09 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Source: FS – Phones – News
LG unveils G7 ThinQ with AI camera, far field voice recognition, and the iPhone X’s notch