Ever since Apple released the Airpods, the tech industry has taken a violent swerve towards “truly wireless” earbuds. A design that was once reserved for kooky Bluetooth earpieces has become mainstream, and separated wireless earbuds are slowly taking over the casual wireless headphone market.
But no matter what Sir Jony says in his dulcet beknighted voice, Airpods (and anything else without a connecting wire) still suck for working out. Headphones still fall out, and even if they don’t, sometimes you want to pull one earbud out to talk to someone, and you don’t want to stick your $200 plastic into a sweaty gym short pocket.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s top 10 Prime Deals of the Day on Wednesday
- There’s a $59 adapter that transforms your wired Bose noise cancelling headphones into wireless headphones
Trending Right Now:
- It looks like a Google partner might’ve just leaked Android P’s real name
- Galaxy S10: Everything we think we know about Samsung’s most exciting phone in years
- A $400,000 Lamborghini caught fire at a gas station and you’ll totally believe what happened next
JBL Endurance Sprint review: The workout headphones you wish your Airpods would be originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 11 Jul 2018 at 21:07:14 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Source: FS – Phones – News
JBL Endurance Sprint review: The workout headphones you wish your Airpods would be