A report earlier this week claimed that the iPhone X Plus, the 6.5-inch iPhone X successor expected to launch this fall alongside two new other iPhones, will feature a triple-lens camera on the back, similar to the Huawei P20 Pro (above). At the time, we told you that’s just a mistake, as Forbes likely misinterpreted the supposedly leaked schematics it presented.
Previous reports did say that the Galaxy S10 and iPhone X Plus will have three cameras on the back by the time they launch in 2019, and now we have more evidence to support that claim.
BGR Top Deals:
- Your cable company will hate you so much when you get this $40 box
- One of the most comfortable bed pillows on Amazon is on sale at an all-time low
Trending Right Now:
- New Galaxy S10 leak sheds more light on Samsung’s most exciting phone in years
- New report brings awful news about Samsung’s mysterious Galaxy X smartphone
- A bug’s life was cut short when it met its doom, twice, 100 million years ago
It looks like the iPhone X Plus won’t have a triple-lens camera, despite what you might have heard originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 14 Jun 2018 at 16:41:25 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Source: FS – Phones – News
It looks like the iPhone X Plus won’t have a triple-lens camera, despite what you might have heard