If recent history is any indication, then Google will release the final Android P build at some point next month. That also obviously means the operating system’s dessert-themed name should be made public pretty soon. A report said back in February that Pistachio Ice Cream it what Google is calling Android 9.0 internally, and then the trail went cold (pun intended). However, the final name for the next Android build may have just been leaked by one of Google’s partners, and it’s nuts (pun intended, again).
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon’s 5 best Prime Deals of the Day on Tuesday
- This tiny $37 accessory will be the best thing that ever happened to your Apple Watch
Trending Right Now:
- Netflix’s app is getting a cool new feature, but only on Android
- HTC’s most exciting phone in years might cost more than a next-gen iPhone X
- A $400,000 Lamborghini caught fire at a gas station and you’ll totally believe what happened next
It looks like a Google partner just leaked Android P’s real name originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 11 Jul 2018 at 10:50:14 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Source: FS – Phones – News
It looks like a Google partner just leaked Android P’s real name