Huawei did not have any smartphone announcements for MWC 2018, other than to say that its next-gen Huawei P20 phone will be unveiled on March 27th in Paris. The phone already appeared in a bunch of leaks by the time Huawei confirmed its official name. The company even teased during its presser that the phone will have three cameras on the back, just as some reports claimed, and that its photography will be enhanced with the help of artificial intelligence.
Other leaks soon followed, revealing more details about the Huawei P20 line. We’re looking at three handset models that will be released under the P20 moniker, including the P20 Lite, the regular P20, and the P20 Pro. And it looks like Huawei plans to make the P20 models available at different price points, thus addressing most buyers’ needs.
BGR Top Deals:
- I might love this $40 Apple Watch accessory even more than my Apple Watch
- Amazon has a one-day sale going on plush toppers that make any mattress feel like a cloud
Trending Right Now:
- Scientist says he’s found fossilized alien footprints on Mars, blames NASA for cover-up
- Read the transcripts of 911 calls from when Apple employees walked into glass walls
- Xiaomi could enter the US smartphone market before the end of 2018
Huawei’s upcoming P20 Pro might be even more expensive than the Galaxy S9 originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 5 Mar 2018 at 20:00:28 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Source: FS – Phones – News
Huawei’s upcoming P20 Pro might be even more expensive than the Galaxy S9