OTA TV is a cord cutter’s best friend. It’s so great to know that you can ditch your cable or satellite TV plan and still get live network TV in 1080p Full HD anytime you want, forever. Of course, there is typically a tiny trade-off that comes along with free OTA TV: you have to stick one of those ugly OTA antennas on your window. They’re an eyesore, to say the least, but you’ll be happy to know there’s a better way. The ANTOP AT-204BB Photo Frame Indoor HDTV Antenna is an OTA antenna just like the other models you’ve seen, but with an important twist. Instead of sticking it on your window, you can place it on a shelf and drop in a nice 4″ by 6″ photo, because it doubles as a photo frame!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Tv the at-204bwhdtv antenna receives free broadcast high definition over-the-air TV signals
- Engineered and designed in the USA by ANTOP, the antenna specialists, the ANTOP photo frame at-204bw over-the-air digital TV antenna
- The smart pass amplifier, an exclusive technology offered only by ANTOP
- Antenna effectiveness is influenced by the distance from signal origination point, station signal strength level
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: Aviator sunglasses, Echo Dot for cars, DVR for cord cutters, $10 Crock-Pot, more
- Today’s top deals: Apple AirPods, Nest Thermostat, $90 robot vacuum, Tile trackers, Alexa LEDs, more
Trending Right Now:
- This is probably what the iPhone X Plus looks like, and I need one right now
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ writers say the deaths were real, so you’d better deal with it
- Some of Samsung’s key Galaxy S10 features just leaked from a solid source
Great news: You can get free network TV without sticking an ugly antenna on your window originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 3 May 2018 at 12:57:47 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Source: FS – Phones – News
Great news: You can get free network TV without sticking an ugly antenna on your window