Google’s Pixel 3 made the news a few days ago, starring in a flurry of leaks and reports. We saw the first real-life Pixel 3 XL photos, and the consensus is that the handset in the images is the real deal. Or, at least, it’s a prototype of the real deal.
A series of gorgeous renders based on the leaked photos soon followed, showing us what the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL will look like. Renders, of course, always look a lot better than real-life photos, especially if the real device in the pictures isn’t able to boot Android. The same designer released more Pixel 3 XL renders, this time imagining what the phone will look like in various color versions.
BGR Top Deals:
- This wire-free home security camera is almost as good as Arlo Pro 2 for half the price
- The motion activated under-bed LED night light everyone goes nuts over is back on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- New report brings awful news about Samsung’s mysterious Galaxy X smartphone
- Sony starts pretending it cares about Switch-PS4 ‘Fortnite’ cross-play
- Here’s what NASA’s Opportunity rover saw as it was swallowed up by the Martian dust storm
Source: FS – Phones – News
Gorgeous renders show the Pixel 3 XL in color