Reacting to another monster quarter from Google parent Alphabet Inc., a CNBC analyst wondered out loud if the tech giant has become more powerful than the U.S. government.
BGR Top Deals:
- The best-selling wireless headphones on Amazon’s entire site are on sale for $28
- Today’s best deals: Sous vide, Instant Pots, DNA test, $9 fast wireless charger, bed sheets, more
Trending Right Now:
- ‘Avengers 4’: There’s one hero who might die for good after ‘Infinity War’
- New leak shows one way the Galaxy Note 9 is a big upgrade from the Note 8
- The Galaxy Note 9’s price just leaked, and you’re not going to like it
Google stock up 5 percent after pulverizing earnings expectations originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 23 Jul 2018 at 16:31:43 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Source: FS – Phones – News
Google stock up 5 percent after pulverizing earnings expectations