The iPhone X’s notch is a necessary evil right now, but that might go away a lot sooner than we’d have expected. By going away, we mean that the notch might be significantly reduced on future iPhone X successors and all of their Android clones thanks to a game-changing piece of screen technology that we last discussed about just a few weeks ago.
A report says that Samsung will commercialize these nifty new displays as soon as early 2019, which means the Galaxy S10 might be among the first devices to use it. LG is also working on similar OLED screens for early next year.
BGR Top Deals:
- These $25 bed pillows have a 4.6-star rating on Amazon, and they might just change your life
- Amazon has a $40 wireless keyboard that lasts forever without new batteries or recharging
Trending Right Now:
- Woman with vial of Moon dust is proactively suing NASA to prevent its seizure
- Apple might be coming after the Galaxy Note’s signature feature
- E3 2018 press conference scorecard: Ranking Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo and more
Galaxy S10 may feature game-changing tech to help Samsung avoid copying the iPhone X originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 13 Jun 2018 at 08:51:16 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Source: FS – Phones – News
Galaxy S10 may feature game-changing tech to help Samsung avoid copying the iPhone X