If this were a Friends episode it would be titled The one where Facebook tracking gets even creepier because we simply didn’t see coming what’s about to follow.
Most Facebook users are already aware that Facebooks tracks their every move, even if they’re signed out of their accounts, or ditch Facebook altogether. The Cambridge Analytica scandal coupled with Europe’s new strict privacy laws brought all that to the forefront. Facebook was forced to publicly address the way it handles user data following the Cambridge Analytica revelations, and make changes to its privacy to fix some of those issues and simultaneously prepare for the GDPR law.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon has a $40 wireless keyboard that lasts forever without new batteries or recharging
- These $25 bed pillows have a 4.6-star rating on Amazon, and they might just change your life
Trending Right Now:
- Apple might be coming after the Galaxy Note’s signature feature
- The huge change everyone’s been begging for might finally come to next year’s iPhones
- Best Buy’s huge Apple sale includes deals on Apple Watch, HomePod, iPhone X, and more
Facebook confirms to Congress it’s tracking everything it possibly can originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 12 Jun 2018 at 23:34:24 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Source: FS – Phones – News
Facebook confirms to Congress it’s tracking everything it possibly can