If you’re trying to decide whether or not to drop cable, it’s hard to get a feel for an over-the-top streaming service after just one week. Free trials are great, but seven days isn’t enough time to find out if a service fits into your life the same way that cable does. Thankfully, a new offer from DirecTV Now will let you try out the service for an extended period of time at a fraction of the standard price. But the offer is only available for a limited time.
As of this week, DirecTV Now is giving all new subscribers an opportunity to sign up for any plan at a discounted rate. No matter which plan you pick, you’ll get $25 off for the first three months, which means you’ll end up paying just $30 for three months of the “Live a Little” package, which features more than 60 live channels.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon has a $92 smartwatch with 45-day battery life that supports both iOS and Android
- Amazon sale gets you a 1,000 watt multi-function pressure cooker for $80
Trending Right Now:
- Look how much hotter the Galaxy S9 would be if Samsung had stolen Apple’s notch like everyone else
- Neil deGrasse Tyson drops truth bombs on Flat Earthers, and it’s glorious
- You can sign up for the ‘Fortnite Battle Royale’ invite event on iOS right now
DirecTV Now offers new customers three months of service for as little as $30 originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 12 Mar 2018 at 21:01:11 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Source: FS – Phones – News
DirecTV Now offers new customers three months of service for as little as