We’ve known for a while that Charter is planning on launching a new wireless service, using a mixture of Wi-Fi hotspots and Verizon’s network, but we just got more details. According to DSL Reports, Charter’s new wireless service will launch on June 30th, at least that’s the current plan.
Pricing will mirror what Comcast is already doing for its own MVNO, Xfinity Wireless. That shouldn’t come as a surprise, given that the two companies have struck an agreement to cooperate on some areas of wireless service, but it’s broadly speaking good news.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s top deals: Apple AirPods, Nest Thermostat, $90 robot vacuum, Tile trackers, Alexa LEDs, more
- Today’s best deals: Aviator sunglasses, Echo Dot for cars, DVR for cord cutters, $10 Crock-Pot, more
Trending Right Now:
- Some of Samsung’s key Galaxy S10 features just leaked from a solid source
- This is probably what the iPhone X Plus looks like, and I need one right now
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ writers say the deaths were real, so you’d better deal with it
Charter’s wireless service might arrive next month, and the price sounds right originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 3 May 2018 at 17:04:57 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Source: FS – Phones – News
Charter’s wireless service might arrive next month, and the price sounds right