The impact Tesla’s Model S had on the auto industry at large is immeasurable. In one fell swoop, Tesla managed to kickstart the EV revolution by completely re-thinking the very concept of what the driving experience should and can be. For as revolutionary as the Model S was, its success would not have been possible had Tesla not had the foresight to roll out a nationwide network of Supercharger stations.
Though hardly a concern these days, it wasn’t all that long ago that “range anxiety” was a common argument levied against the mass adoption of electric cars. Tesla’s Supercharger network addressed that concern by providing Tesla owners with the ability to re-charge their vehicles for free on long trips. What’s more, Tesla’s Supercharger network enabled drivers to recharge extremely quickly.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon has a $92 smartwatch with 45-day battery life that supports both iOS and Android
- Amazon sale gets you a 1,000 watt multi-function pressure cooker for $80
Trending Right Now:
- Look how much hotter the Galaxy S9 would be if Samsung had stolen Apple’s notch like everyone else
- Neil deGrasse Tyson drops truth bombs on Flat Earthers, and it’s glorious
- You can sign up for the ‘Fortnite Battle Royale’ invite event on iOS right now
Charging your Tesla at a Supercharger station just got more expensive originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 12 Mar 2018 at 20:00:08 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Source: FS – Phones – News
Charging your Tesla at a Supercharger station just got more expensive