They’ll cause explosions all right, but sex toys aren’t on the list of devices prohibited to take on board of aircraft.
But you can expect security personnel to shut down an airport in case they think the sex toys you wanted to take on your travels look like bombs, especially if you’re reluctant to explain what they really are.
BGR Top Deals:
- Your cable company will hate you as much as you hate them after you get this $39 box
- The best-selling Bluetooth earbuds on Amazon are on sale for $17 today
Trending Right Now:
- There’s an alternate ‘Infinity War’ ending that would have ruined ‘Avengers 4’
- Google Maps is almost perfect, so of course Google had to find a way to ruin it
- Facebook is shedding massive traffic – and it’s apparently flocking to YouTube
Bag of sex toys shuts down Berlin airport after it’s mistaken for a bomb originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 9 Aug 2018 at 18:18:20 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Source: FS – Phones – News
Bag of sex toys shuts down Berlin airport after it’s mistaken for a bomb