In the weeks leading up to the iPhone X launch, many analysts were of the mind that Apple’s next-gen iPhone could very well help Apple sell a record number of iPhones. Nearly five months later, that scenario hasn’t exactly played out as imagined. According to reports, iPhone X sales haven’t lived up to Apple’s expectations, a dynamic that can likely be attributed to the device’s incredibly high $999 starting price.
In an effort to boost overall iPhone sales, rumor has it that Apple next year will release three brand new iPhone models with edge to edge displays. With one said to be a 6.5-inch iPhone X Plus and another said to be a refreshed iPhone X, the third model will reportedly be a 6.1-inch iPhone with an edgeless LCD display.
BGR Top Deals:
- There’s a 360-degree wireless security camera hiding in this LED light bulb
- Today’s top deals: Wireless keyboard that never needs charging, 200GB microSD, $95 sound bar, more
Trending Right Now:
- 10 best deals in Best Buy’s surprise four-day sale
- Amazon Prime is getting more expensive
- As an iPhone user, there are two things that make me jealous of Android
Apple’s rumored 6.1-inch iPhone X variant will not include 3D Touch originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 26 Apr 2018 at 18:59:36 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Source: FS – Phones – News
Apple’s rumored 6.1-inch iPhone X variant will not include 3D Touch