Apple Music may have gotten off to a shaky start, but the streaming service now boasts more than 38 million subscribers according to a recent statement from Apple executive Eddy Cue. Last we heard, Apple just last month noted that Apple Music had 36 million subscribers, which is to say the company’s streaming service saw a 5% bump in users in just about four weeks time. All in all, it’s an impressive showing for a service that was incredibly frustrating to use when it first launched a few years back.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon has a $92 smartwatch with 45-day battery life that supports both iOS and Android
- Amazon sale gets you a 1,000 watt multi-function pressure cooker for $80
Trending Right Now:
- Look how much hotter the Galaxy S9 would be if Samsung had stolen Apple’s notch like everyone else
- Neil deGrasse Tyson drops truth bombs on Flat Earthers, and it’s glorious
- You can sign up for the ‘Fortnite Battle Royale’ invite event on iOS right now
Apple Music now boasts more than 38 million subscribers originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 12 Mar 2018 at 21:30:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Source: FS – Phones – News
Apple Music now boasts more than 38 million subscribers