The Champs-Elysées is a famed avenue in Paris that’s home to cafes, theatres, super-luxe shops — and, soon, a new flagship retail store from Apple.
Apple has confirmed that the new store, where it signed a 12-year lease in late 2015, will open in November. That’s according to a report from French publication La Chaîne Info. Apple is reportedly paying 12 million euros per year for the space, the design of which it teamed up with Norman Foster of the architectural firm Foster and Partners.
BGR Top Deals:
- There’s one reason this $80 smartwatch is way more impressive than the new Apple Watches about to launch
- Amazon’s best-selling Wi-Fi extender has 13,000 5-star reviews, and it’s on sale for $21 today
Trending Right Now:
- ‘Avengers 4’ spoiler says undoing the ‘Infinity War’ deaths is going to bring serious heartbreak
- Details of a new silver version of the Galaxy Note 9 just leaked
- The crazy Pixel 3 XL conspiracy theory explained: What is ‘Pixel Ultra’?
Apple is opening a glam new store in Paris on one of the swankiest streets in the world originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 11 Sep 2018 at 21:32:52 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Source: FS – Phones – News
Apple is opening a glam new store in Paris on one of the swankiest streets in the world