If you’re not an Amazon Prime subscriber but love Whole Foods, which is also an Amazon property, you should check out the retailer’s brand new promotion that’s targeting Whole Foods shoppers.
Amazon is ready to give you 10% off Whole Foods purchases at already discounted prices, and cut prices on other Whole Foods products each week.
BGR Top Deals:
- Who needs an Apple Watch when this $77 smartwatch lasts 45 days per charge?
- The hot new Android phone Trump’s White House doesn’t want you to have is now on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- Amazon has a $17 accessory that’ll keep your Fire TV or Fire TV Stick from ever buffering again
- Samsung’s Galaxy S9 just crushed the iPhone X in a test that means nothing at all
- Did you know Amazon has a brand that sells luxury bedding and towels at deep discounts?
Amazon just gave you a Whole Foods reason to get Prime originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 16 May 2018 at 06:50:25 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Source: FS – Phones – News
Amazon just gave you a Whole Foods reason to get Prime