Amazon’s Fire TV devices are our favorite streaming gadgets, but they have one weakness common to all streaming devices: they need a solid internet connection or they’re incredibly frustrating. There’s nothing worse than trying to binge-watch your favorite show and having your Fire TV start to buffer because someone else is hogging all your Wi-Fi bandwidth. Don’t worry, there’s a way to guarantee your Fire TV has its own fast lane at all times. The UGREEN Ethernet Adapter for Fire TV Stick and All-New Fire TV is a tiny little adapter that lets you connect your Amazon streaming device to Ethernet! It’s just $17 on Amazon, and it’s a total game-changer.
- Stable Network: Enables your Micro USB TV sticks, Chromecast Ultra / 2 / 1 / Audio, Google Home Mini, Raspbbery Pi Zero etc., to ethernet for faster and more stable internet access, put an end to weak WiFi signal 【NOTE: 1. Works for TV Sticks supporting ethernet through micro usb port showed in the 2nd photo 2.Do NOT support fire stick gen 1(FCCID: 2ABDU-0509), Roku Stick/Express, Fire HD 10 or any other tablet or cellphone; 3.Do not fit for VPN】
- Faster Internet Connection: RJ45 provide a speed of full 10/100 Mbps ethernet performance and the Micro USB 2.0 at 480Mbps for faster and more reliable Internet access
- Practical Ethernet Adapter: Best solution for congested wifi, poor wireless signal, no wireless router at home, old wireless router only supporting 802.11b, poor network performance of Chromecast and other tv sticks
- Plug & Play: Driver-free, don’t need to install any driver program for the ethernet adapter, simply plug and play; You just plug it in, then it works. No channel issues, no frequency issues, no interference issues, no security type issues
- 3.3ft USB Power Cable & Micro USB Cable: No worry about your ethernet adapter cable is not long enough and is hung in the air making your ethernet connecting be loose by gravity(NOTE: DO NOT include wall charger or Ethernet Cable)
Don’t worry if your home isn’t wired for Ethernet because there’s an easy workaround. Just get a powerline internet adapter kit, which turns any regular wall outlet into a gigabit Ethernet port in about 5 seconds.
BGR Top Deals:
- Top 10 Amazon Prime Deals of the Day on Thursday
- Upgrade your kitchen with this $50 air fryer and $112 stainless steel sous vide cooker
Trending Right Now:
- You’ve never seen an iPhone X that looks quite like this
- SpaceX and Boeing are racing to put a man in space, and they’re both losing
- The next-gen Apple Watch is poised to be an even bigger upgrade than we expected
A tiny $17 accessory is all you need to speed up your 4K Fire TV or Fire TV Stick originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 13 Jul 2018 at 08:20:24 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Source: FS – Phones – News
A tiny accessory is all you need to speed up your 4K Fire TV or Fire TV Stick